New to the area or already a Carroll White REMC member? You can set up electric service with us by one of the following options:
- Walk-in: 302 N Sixth Street, Monticello IN 47960 or 241 N Heartland Dr., Delphi IN 46923
- By Telephone: Call us at (800) 844-7161 and press 1 to speak to a Member Service Representative
Information needed to start service:
- Service Address of the location that you need reconnected or transfer.
- Previous owner or tenant’s name.
- Are you renting? Landowner’s name.
- Start date of service.
- Electric meter number is also helpful.
Carroll White REMC takes safeguards in protecting your personal identification information. The following information will be needed:
- Full Legal Name
- Spouse’s Legal Name (if applicable)
- Social Security Number – Applicant and spouse
- Date of Birth – Applicant and spouse
- Mailing address for your electric bill
- Telephone numbers
A deposit may be needed before service will start based upon applicant’s credit worthiness. Credit worthiness will be determined by an online credit check or by existing Carroll White REMC credit history. A credit check is also used to verify identity. If a deposit is needed it will need to be paid in full before service is started or applicant can select Pre Pay Electric Service if applicable. Deposits are refundable after 12 months of on time payments or when service is stopped.
A Carroll White REMC Membership Application will also need to be signed for service.