We are always looking for fresh, new proposals.
Please do not hesitate to submit your request, no matter how large or small your project might be.
The role of the Trustees of the Carroll White REMC Community Trust, Inc. is to make the best use of the funds entrusted to us to support activities and needs within the Carroll White REMC service territory and to be sure that whatever gifts we make are handled wisely.
Because we want to be helpful to as many organizations and individuals as possible, we encourage you to seek funding from more than just Carroll White REMC Community Trust, Inc. We will not penalize you for doing that.
Once the request is received, that request will go to the Trust Board. The Board is free to support, question, or deny any request. Once the board has approved a request, a check will be written to you.
Deadline for Applications: last business day in Dec/close of business
Board Action on Grant Request: 2nd Thursday in January
Deadline for Applications: Last business day in March/close of business
Board Action on Grant Request: 2nd Thursday in April
Deadline for Applications: Last business day in June/close of business
Board Action on Grant Request: 2nd Thursday in July
Deadline for Applications: Last business day in Sept/close of business
Board Action on Grant Request: 2nd Thursday in October
In submitting application for consideration of funds, the following procedure MUST be followed:
- All applications must be filled out and submitted online through our Carroll White REMC website.
- Application must be received through the Carroll White REMC website by 4:30 p.m. on the date of the ‘Deadline for Applications’ found above.
- A contact person must be indicated should there be questions regarding the request for funds.
- Have you attached the financials as requested in the application? If grant request is for a child or student, the family financials must be submitted.
- Questions regarding the application or process can be directed to Casey Crabb at the Carroll White REMC Office between 7:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday. Phone number is: (574) 583-0224 or (800) 844-7161.