Each year a committee of REMC Board directors will select scholarship winners. No member of the REMC Board of Directors shall have children or grandchildren eligible for the scholarship.
Up to ten $1,000 scholarships may be awarded each year.
The scholarships will be awarded at the Carroll White REMC Annual Meeting June 23, 2021 which will be held at Twin Lakes High School, Monticello, IN. Must be present to win.
The scholarships shall be payable to the school chosen by the recipient on or before the date of entry.
The school chosen by the scholarship recipient must be an accredited college or technical school.
All applications are to be submitted no later than March 12, 2021.
We urge you to make this scholarship application available to all students who meet the requirements set out below, regardless of scholastic standing.
The scholarship winners shall:
- Be from a Carroll White REMC electrical served family.
- Be a senior in high school with aspirations for further education.
- Have been active in school and community activities while in high school.
- Have written a 500-word essay using the guidelines provided in the scholarship application.
- Submit the completed scholarship application along with a transcript of their grades and two letters of reference.
If 1 – 5 are not completed and included with scholarship application it will be disqualified.