As solar energy continues to be a popular topic of conversation and members are hearing information from so many different sources, Carroll White REMC wants to work with members on getting the right information for their specific needs.
Recently, Carroll White REMC contracted to have two different solar arrays built and put in use at our Delphi facility. We did this as a way to educate members on the different types of arrays, the output each produces and the costs associated with the project.
Delphi West Array
- Sold and installed by AgTechnologies, Inc. from Rochester, IN
- Manufacturer: Hanwha Q CELLS America, Inc.
- 24 Q PEAK DUO-G5 panels total
- Each panel rated at 325 watts DC (total 7,800 watts DC)
- Manufacturer: Enphase
- 24 total IQ 7+ micro-inverters, 1 per panel
- Total AC Rating: 7,000 watts (7kW AC)
- “SolarCam” ground mounting racking
- Manually adjustable panel racking tilt
Delphi East Array
- Sold and installed by CamFlo Heating & Cooling from Flora, IN
- Manufacturer: AXITEC Solar
- 20 AXIpremium panels total
- Each panel rated at 370 watts DC (total 7,400 watts DC)
- Manufacturer: SolarEdge
- 1 single-phase HD-wave inverter
- Total AC Rating: 5,000 watts (5kW AC)
- “PowerPeak” ground mount driven pier system
- Fixed tilt panel racking
For additional information please contact Carroll White REMC at (800) 844-7161 and ask for Joe Spear.