Rural Energy Savings Program
Have you been thinking about energy efficiency projects around your home or small business that may help save you some money? Maybe you just keep putting these projects off waiting for right time to do this. Now is the right time and Carroll White REMC can help!
Partnership for Efficiency helps rural families and small businesses achieve cost savings through low interest loans that will enable you to implement durable cost-effective energy efficiency measures.
Energy Efficiency Projects/Replacements may include:
- Lighting Improvements
- Building Envelope Improvements
- HVAC Systems
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Appliance Upgrades
- Compressed Air Systems
- Boilers, Dryers, Heaters and process related equipment
- Other Activities and Investments directed related to efficiency
Minimum loan amount: $500
Maximum loan amount: $12,500
- $500 – $2,500 up to three years
- $2,501 – $12,500 up to five years
- 3% interest rate
Here’s how Partnership for Efficiency works:
- Members must contact our Energy Advisor, Joe Spear, and have an Energy Audit performed. There is no cost for the audit.
- Members fill out the application.
- A credit check is done which will determine the amount of the loan a member is eligible to receive.
- Upon being approved, the member chooses the licensed contractor to perform the work.
- After the work is completed, member contacts our Energy Advisor to perform another Energy Audit to validate the energy efficiency was achieved.
- Carroll White REMC receives the invoice from the licensed contractor and pays for the work completed.
- Carroll White REMC begins adding the monthly loan charge on your electric bill.
Contact Carroll White REMC for further information at (800) 844-7161 or by e-mail at email@example.com.