Carroll White REMC will provide rebates for members who purchase an electric vehicle and reside on our electric system.
To be eligible members must:
- Be served by and have a structure on the Carroll White REMC system where charging will take place.
- Must provide proof of purchase of the charging unit to be installed and used at said structure.
- If claiming the EV Supplemental Fee rebate (up to $150) the member must provide the Registration or State Government issued document proving this fee was paid.
- Member’s electric account will be placed on the appropriate Time of Use rate and remain on said rate for a minimum of one year.
By agreeing to the terms eligible members receive the following:
- A rebate of 50% of the cost of the home charging unit with proof of purchase. Maximum rebate is $300 for said unit. If the member purchases a second electric vehicle and home charger, the member will be eligible for the rebate under these same terms.
- A rebate for a State Fee such as Indiana’s EV Supplemental Fee that is paid when registering the vehicle up to $150. This is a one-time rebate per membership.
Here is the link you need to sign-up for this program and receive the rebates. Rebates could take up to four weeks to receive.