Moving or need electric service stopped? You can have the electric service stopped or disconnected by one of the following options:
- Walk-in: 302 N Sixth Street, Monticello IN 47960 or 241 N Heartland Dr., Delphi IN 46923
- By Telephone: Call us at (800) 844-7161 and press 1 to speak to a Member Service Representative
Information needed to stop service:
- Service Address of the location that you need disconnected.
- Did you sell property? Are you the tenant or landowner?
- Name of person moving into service? (if known)
- Date service is to be disconnected.
- Account Number of service to be disconnected.
- Forwarding address for final bill and future capital credit checks.
Any deposits on the account will be refunded on the final electric bill. Any credit amounts that are left will be mailed after the final bill is calculated.